Re: SF Gig Spam: an evening of not one, but 2 looped cellos

Brian,

LOL, after Different Skies 2006, your nerd reputation was shot, dude ...

("Looperaltive? Damn you, Brian!")

I've a friend who teaches Art History at the Museum School of the MFA,
Houston. He is British and originally came over to do illustration
work for NASA. On his green card, he was described as ... wait for it
... "Alien Space Artist."

Best,

Dennis