FCB1010 Sysex Dump for Mobius

Hi,

I am having a tough time getting my FCB1010 to trigger off recording on Mobius, as currently the Mobius does not recognise ANY messages from the FCB1010. It does not help that I am a newbie in MIDI control settings and while the FCB1010 has so much potential I cannot seem to figure it out.

Would anyone be able to email me a sysex dump for the FCB1010 to work on Mobius as I'm going nuts trying to get this working? There is nothing wrong with my FCB1010 as it works with ableton so I think it's some aspect of its setting for the Mobius that I am not setting.

--
Many Thanks,

Wendy Phua
http://www.wendyphua.com
http://www.myspace.com/wendyphua

"Between Here And Then" EP available via my website
Interview by Lush 99.5FM is out - http://www.podcast.sg/lush_art.asp