Composer's Forum Survey

Subject: Fwd: ACF/AMC Joint Survey of the Field
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 19:46:25 -1000

Begin forwarded message:
From: American Composers Forum <mail@composersforum.org>
Date: April 9, 2008 8:44:42 AM HST
To: All Composers <steven@tuninghawaii.com>
Subject: ACF/AMC Joint Survey of the Field

Composers should be heard

New Music Needs Your Voice!

The American Music Center (AMC) and American Composers Forum (ACF) have teamed up with Columbia University's Research Center for Arts and Culture to conduct the first major study of living composers in the United States, Taking Note.  The study aims to gather important data to guide our efforts in better serving and advocating for composers of all styles and backgrounds.

If you are a composer, we want to hear from you! You can be a part of this important research by filling out the online survey at the link below.  The survey is estimated to take 20 minutes of your time. Your participation will broaden the study’s reach and give us a better understanding of current trends in the field.  Thank you for helping us to help composers. http://devcw.tc.columbia.edu/surveys/rcac/index.cfm

AMC/ACF logos

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!