Echoplex for sale

Hey all. Long time member on a previous email address (didn't post
much!) but I'm back on a new one. Anyhoo, just thought it'd be decent
of me to offer up my Echoplex that is for sale here before I offer it
to the great unwashed. Drop me an email if you want to know any more -
Oberheim Echoplex, in white, Loop VI software, max memory, footswitch,
excellent condition.

I'd love to keep it but sometimes you just need to minimize, right?
(that's what i keep telling myself, anyway)

David