Re: R.i.p mike battle

Hey Kevin,

Subscribing and unsubscribing are an automatic thing.

The instructions are on the LD website . . . and I repeat them for you here:

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in
both the subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send
your unsubscribe request to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

Don't send your unsubscribe message to the list, or people
will make fun of you and you will feel like a dork.

Cheers,

Ted