Re: OT: Traveler Guitars?

Possibly for the classico's on this list ... I travel with this thing all the time so I maintain my practice during biz or family trips:

     http://www.miranda-tech.com/

The nice thing is you put it together in less than a minute and its shape becomes ergonomically nearly equivalent to a classical guitar. The wrong-side tuners are just a question of getting used to. I play it acoustically (i.e. without headphones) when it's quiet enough, or with headphones in noisier environs. The sound from the headphone is a bit dry but fed through effects can be made to sound very nice.

I've taken it on some pretty small aircraft, never had to check it. Plenty of curiosity at security check though...

Nic

http://www.fractal-continuum.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/fractal
http://www.myspace.com/fractalcontinuum