guitar wireless systems(O.T.)

Hi folks,
I am doing some research on decent wirless systems
specially for acoustic guitar,ive never used them
really so i have no experience and there are mixed
comments on many of them.Can you recomend the best
bang for the buck?I want one also to be able to do
soundcheck,since we are playing through my system but
will probably be the only one using it in the band so
overload interference wouldn´t be much of an issue.
thanx!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and