multi-effect with looping function

Hi Loopers

I've gotten somewhat weary of assembling and disassembling my laptop-
based looping setup (yes, go ahead, call me a sissy, you that are
still schlepping around effect racks and big Marshall amps :-).

I'm looking for a small, inexpensive, floor-type multi-effect with a
basic looping function at the end of the effect chain. I'd like to
switch effects while overdubbing a loop. Feedback control and the
possiblility to insert effects after the loop would be nice add-ons.

Cheers from Switzerland

Nico
www.myspace.com/nicospahni