Re: looping and Yungchen Llamo, the 'voice of Tibet'

Karma, what a wonderful wonderful thing, Rick, and fantastic detail on what you DID with her.  It's great to hear of your ability to 'create' a traditional environment like that.  I sit here realizing what variety you've committed to creating with your multi-instruments.  I sit here with one axe, and a bunch of files and presets, it is a pronounced difference, and I look across to you with admiration.  It's the closeted percussionist in me as well, lol

Yungchen is one of my very good friends, and for years we've lived nearly across the street from each other.  I love her very much.  Give her my best, when you tell her we are friends and colleagues, she will smile widely. And YOU, you have great great fun with her.  You two will be great together.  She is a special soul indeed, as, of course are you. Woo Hoo for the our good fortune on the list in making great music with great experiences !!!!!!

And this, THIS is the stuff which money just can't buy, great connection between souls, integrating culture, tradition and musical language.

For the rest of our community, Yung-Chen's music is beautiful and delightful, find out more at http://yungchenlhamo.com

T.

Rick said:  " I just finished an amazing rehearsal with the 'Voice of Tibet",
the fantastic singer, Yungchen Llamo tonight."

--
http://www.toddreynolds.com |:
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic |: