Re: multi-effect with looping function

Hi Rainer,

> If you can live with only a simple delay, your best bang for the buck is
> probably the Zoom G2 or G2.1u. You can have a total of three delays
>going
> at once here.

Just wondering about your comment about the G2/2.1u's up to 3 delays at
once. I have the A2.1U which has 2 separate delays (not 3 though). Is the
G2/2.1u different? Hadn't looked into it as I use mine on my flute, so
didn't want distortions, amp models etc - but assumed that the G version
was
the same in terms of effects blocks apart from this?

Ian.