Re: Why SHOULDN'T musicians be paid?

Thanks, Daryl, I appreciate your compliments and good wishes - it's
not exactly about seeking validation. It wasn't that the Pizza Guy
said what he did that was the problem, it was the way it resonated.

I'll never give up on music, but I gave up on the hope of my artistic
efforts being my principal source of income a long time ago. I'm just
trying to make things (or participate in making things) that I like to
listen to as much as my gazillion other listening choices. If I can
really make that happen the way I want it to, then the chances of
getting recognized for it go up - and make no mistake, I'd not
complain of more - but most of the satisfaction is in the process and
achieving the goal.