Re: RC-50 (and the "glitch" revisited...)

Agreed.

Yes, I performed the update, and it reduces the glitch, but doesn't eliminate it. I do indeed have all the correct settings. I simply saved it as a blank patch, and then copied it into the next 20 memory slots. I'm sure other RC50 users do that, also. That way, when performing, and you want to change, you can just roll into the next patch...without having to set it up.

But yes, there's still a glitch.