COLLATED FAMOUS LIVE LOOPING ARTISTS: amended again

okay,  this will obviously keep morphing a bit, but

obvious ommissions to the lower list would have to be:
Steve Lawson (the UK solo bassist) and
Luis Angulo (Mexican/US/German looping guitarist who has hosted festivals
in
                    Mexico, Southern California and Radolfzell/Konstanz in
the south of Germany).
Tim Reynolds (American multi-instrumentalist)

as always,  please forgive any brain farts.   I'm really not an exclusive,
judgemental person.
I'm just trying to get this together for journalists.

there have also been some people who I've never heard of but obviously
have
a large following
regionally in different countries (Markus Reuter, Dosh,  Yoav,etc.).

Someone also mentioned Brian Eno, but really, I have never been aware that
he was using live looping
with the excpetion of his work with Robert Fripp early on.   Am I mistaken
because he'd definitely qualify
as a famous looper if he is , indeed using live looping methods in his
composition.

yours,  with ultimate respect to everyone,    Rick

LIST OF FAMOUS LIVE LOOPING ARTISTS

TERRY RILEY
ROBERT FRIPP
ADRIAN BELEW
BILL FRISSEL
DAVID TORN
EBERHARD WEBER
ARILD ANDERSEN
KELLAR WILLIAMS
EDDIE VEDDER (Pearl Jam)
IMOGEN HEAP
THOMAS DOLBY
JON BRION
JOHN SCOFIELD
PHIL MANZENARA
KID BEYOND (aka Andrew Chaikin) beatboxing all acapella live looping show
is
really attracting attention)
ROB MASSIE (of 808 State)
STEVE ROACH
ROBERT RICH
MATMOS
HENRY KAISER

in our own community (and I include these names as people who seem
to be prominent in the community and/or people who have done a lot of work
promoting live looping by having larger looping festivals.   This is, of
course,  off the top of
my head.   Have I missed people in this list?   My apologies if I have.

MATTHIAS GROB (inventor of the Pardis delay which became the Gibson
Echoplex
EDP with loop IV)
KIM FLINT (American guitarist and founder of LOOPERS DELIGHT,  the mecca
live looping website on the planet)
ANDRE LAFOSSE (American guitar)
CLAUDE VOIT  (Swiss guitar)
ANDY BUTLER (British guitar)
STEVE LAWSON (British bassist)
BILL WALKER  (American guitarist)
PER BOYSEN (Swedish multi instrumentalist-popularizer of live looping in
his
country-founder of the 1st and 2nd SWEDISH LIVE LOOPING FESTIVALs)
SUNAO INAMI (Japanese keyboardist/composer-popularizer of live looping in
his country- founder for the LOOPERS DELIGHT J live looping festivals)
ERDEM HELVACIOGLU (Turkish composer/guitarist)
BERNHARD WAGNER (Swiss guitarist - popularizer of live looping in his
country and founder of the 1st INTERNATIONAL LOOP FESTIVAL ZURICH)
ANDREW OSTLER  (British electronic composer - popularizer of live looping
in
his country-founder of the CAMBRIDGE LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL series)
MASSIMO LIVERANI (ITALIAN guitarist - popularizer of live looping in his
country-founder of the 1st FIRENZE LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL)
MICHAEL PETERS (German experimental artist/guitarist - popularizer of live
looping in his country)
LEANDER REININGHAUS (German guitarist - popularizer of live looping in his
country-founder of the BERLIN LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL series)
LUIS ANGULO (Mexican/American/German guitarist - 1st Northern Mexcio
loopfestival and loop fests
in Radolfzell/Konstanz in Southern Germany).
MICHAEL KLOBUCHAR (American guitarist and founder of the Chain Tape
Collective which was influential to the community
                   from the early days of Loopers Delight until the
present)
HANS LINDAUER (American electronic music/bassist- who started the
influential LOOPSTOCKHAUSEN festivals)
RAINER STRASCHILL (German guitarist - popularizer of the KKYBERJAM live
looping movement)
KRISPEN HARTUNG (American avant garde guitarist - popularizer of the live
looping and founder of the BOISE EXPERIMENTAL
MUSIC FESTIVAL)
RANDOLF ARRIOLA (who is in the process of creating the first Singapore Live
Looping Festival)

and all the loopers who produced small one off live looping festivals in
their respective countries: