Re: AW: Announcing electro-music 2008

On Loopers Delight, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:
>> I thought that many of you might be interested in this announcement.
>> Bill
>>
> Hilarious, Bill! Thanks for that good laugh:
>
>> Note that since this is a community event rather than a
>> commercial event, all participants are required to purchase
>> tickets for the event.

Glad to make your day brighter with some laughter.  By the way, this
isn't a concert, although there will be performances.  It's not
entertainment, although you're free to be entertained.  There's lots to
see and hear and do and cool people to meet.  People come from all over
the US and Europe to attend... repeatedly.  Are they stupid for having
the wool pulled over their eyes or are they hip to a too cool event?
Only you can decide that for yourself.  This might help:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnMytr4lpxY>

Cheers,

Bill