Re: Guitar Loopers: Your life is soo much easier!

Hi Luis

yes, vocals are really thrilling.
It's really fascinating to hear what some people do with their voice on
loopers...

I also play a cajon box and I used to loop cajon box, darbouka, frame
drum, chicken eggs etc. for percussion.
I've gradually switched everything to beatboxing. I find it easier to
control (mic) and it's more spontaneous. I use "real" percussion
instruments without the looper (i.e. solo) now.

I don't think the guitar will replace my voice ;-)
But like moving from real percussion to beatboxing, I think the guitar
will make my looping life easier in the future for specific purposes i.e.
bass line, harmonics (I used to create harmonic layers with harmonicas,
vocals, keys or a Clavietta).

Buzap