Re: FAVORITE LIVE LOOPERS: a new list

Teddy Kumpel schrieb:
> And.... unlike Igor Stravinski, I am cursed with a good memory... so i
> dare not listen to any other loopers as I will certainly start to
> imitate them.

So I am lucky, as I don't play guitar, I just can't imitate guitarists,
and as I have my own looping software, I can't imitate stomp box loopers
either. That means a lot of opportunities to listen to music without
danger... ;-)
Music making is about listening, and even Joe had to listen to the
musicians he was playing with, and for a musician of his calibre, that
was obviously more than sufficient...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------