Re: kbyermusik - call for performers: BEMF3 (May 31st), Finloop (May 22nd)

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Stephen Goodman
<spgoodman@earthlight.net> wrote:
> Who from LD has raised their hand besides myself?

I did.

>  Also, is there a point when I can get online using Ninjam and fiddle
>around
> with people I know, in advance of said shows?  Thanks.

I read up on http://www.ninjam.com/ and it seems to me you simply
start the server program and someone else can log in to play with you.
Back at Loopfest 2006 in Santa Cruz I found it working very well,
given you just listen and play and not try looking at the screen or
finding out about "the tempo" or similar obscurities ;-)  If it sounds
ok on your side it will sound ok at the other end of the wire it
seems.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen