Re: OT:Re: VIDEO - Walker Bros looping and the Gavilan College

Thanx for the tips man,i am really looking into lap
steels and i am also going to install the new
multibender system to emulate the pedalsteel.
A couple of more questions bro:
would you get a single coil or humbucker? why?
Thee are many choices as you can see here:
http://www.thomann.de/de/search_dir.html?sw=lapsteel&x=0&y=0

and some of them are dirt cheap which is really
tempting like this one:
http://www.thomann.de/de/harley_benton_slider_ii.htm

If its an electric lapsteel, how dramatic is the
quality of the wood? you really think if i slap some
good pickups on it it would be just as good as the
more expensive ones?

Just curious man i remeber you using the EDP for a
while, why did you switch to the looperlative? do you
find it more intuitive?how is the sound quality
compared to the EDP?

thanx buddy!
cheers
Luis