Re: edirol - recording a rehearsal

Hi and thanks !

The bassplayer uses a standar electric bass. I love his playing. The
"tune" i recorded - were a theme of mine - and we had never played
together before - and the bassplayer had not heard my recordings of it. I
was so amazed by his playing that I actually laughed several times during
jamming on the tune. The drummer is my brother.

best regards Rune F.