Re: They stole our idea!

Hey, here's a better idea: Why don't we just talk about whatever we
like in and around our chosen topics, and keep it so cool that
innovative companies read our list for inspiration when they design
new products! All we have to do is dream... No building, no forming
companies, no management, no marketing, no capital; sweet!