AW: They stole our idea!

>You'd need something that lets you map MIDI info to the plugin parameters,
and then you still have the problem of most plugins are designed
>with the assumption that you'll have a large, color display to work with,
not the small (greyscale?) display I see in the mockups on their
>pages.

In this discussion, we weren't considering most plugins, but one
specifically. And that plugin is one that models a physical device which
(if
I'm not mistaken) has a few LEDs and a 3-digit LED number display or
something to that effect.

I found that when I do my looping work using Mobius, there is only a
minimum
amount of information I require as an optical feedback from the plugin.
Most
of the time I don't even have the Mobius screen up.

        Rainer