Re: midi splitter?

If the PMC-10 can be programmed to send MIDI Notes (and I'm not sure, but I thought it had a reputation as being a full-featured MIDI controller), why not just use the hardware you already have?

MIDI Out from the PMC to EDP1, then patch the MIDI Thru from EDP1 to the MIDI In of EDP2.  Set the Source# of the two EDP far enough apart that there are no overlaps and program the PMC to send MIDI notes to control the two EDP.  One bank can be for EDP1, the other for EDP2.  Your "bank up" and "bank down" buttons would allow you to select which EDP you were controlling.

TH