Re: Re; digest layout format

Same situation here - rejoined after an absence, and can't use digest.  I responded by using gmail labels (I see that you have a gmail account).

Create a filter to label everything from loopers-delight.com as (e.g.) "Looping", and have it archived as that label (in won't be in your Inbox).  Read the mail by selecting the "Looping" label from the "Labels" column.  The benefit is that the mails will also be threaded by discussion.

Works well, except that I forget to read the postings until days later.  There's probably a way to fix that as well.

  -- Todd