RE: OT: sonic viral infection

oh man i know this viruses, i recently heard at a
store "wake me up before you go" by George Michael and
i couldnt get that fuckin worm out of my head,tossing
and turning at night sweating not being able to sleep
properly,i developed a swollen throat with chills and
fever for a few days afterwards and i am very sure it
had something to do with it
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom