Re: Steve Vai - live looper

2008/5/19 Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com>:

can't exactly notice any loop technic in the second video.
seen him two times here in spain.

it was/is one of my favourite players (athough his music doesn't matches me at all). now i prefer matthias eklundh (also from vai's favored nations label) which nowadays plays with jonas hellborg (both swedes) with a challenging band called Art Metal.

hei rick! check this video for crazy eklundh's guitarrism
at minute 3:20 ... loopy as hell :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k7C9pTCwKs&feature=related

a mix that really shows much more sophisticated looping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiXR9ggRdFI

The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com
TPO at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/theplayingorchestra