Re: Bose L1

Yes, I have a Bose L1 system and use it regularly.

It is definitely a different type of system.  The idea behind it is that
you
don't need monitors because you can put it behind the musician and it
avoids
feedback.  I find that the feedback elimination isn't 100% perfect, but I
have never gotten into a situation that I couldn't correct by rearranging
the positions of things.

The sound out of the system is good and seems to project well.  If you are
using the system for bass or keys, you will likely need the system with 2
subwoofers.  We did discover this year when looping voice and bass through
the Bose, that the bass was suppressed by the system if the microphone was
too close to the Bose system.

Bob