Re: Bose L1

Thanks for your last post Dave.  I have been meaning to ask the same
question that Jason did, and your description of your setup, though a
little more involved than mine, is pretty close to what I've been
doing.  Mine involves running a Taylor 514c with a combination of
pickups through a POD x3 live, including bass lines, guitar body
percussion and the use of the amp simulation looped with an RC 50, so
what you're describing is pretty close.

Thanks,

John