Re: 5/23: private party

Damn, someone knows Basque?!

Here are the final details for the show.  I've been heavily into new gear these days, lots of fun.  I see :-( that I missed also some people who replied to my gear ad, we'll chat after the show...

Loop you all very much!  (And just got the Boise Experimental Music Festival disk in the mail today, haven't even put it in the machine yet...)

We're having a secret Tom Swirly show this Friday 5/23 at the Yippie Museum, 9 Bleeker St, between Bowery and Elizabeth.

We are spending a lot of time preparing our new fall show, but this is just a fun show to show you what a show should show you in a nice, cozy space.

This features:
There is *no charge* for this show;  additionally, you can bring your own alcohol, though there is a small uncorking charge for the space.

Doors open at 7, the first act starts at 8PM promptly.  This is a small space and tends to fill up, so do get there early!