RE: Splice 'em up FX Pedal (other than Echoplex)?

> Now, I've started thinking myself: should I stick to my RC-50, get a
> laptop or maybe wait and see if Mobius works with V-Box

Never say never, but I can guarantee you that Mobius will not run on a
V-Box for a long time.  I have however made some progress on a Mac
port so you're more likely to see that before a V-Box port.

I've done some design work on a "Mobius Lite" that could be more
easily ported to custom hardware but it isn't something I'm
very interested in.

Jeff