reviewed loop cd's I've received on myspace.com/scotthansen page (blog section)

hey all-been working on a project that I hoped to get done, but alas, only got about 80% done.
thinking back to when i was in college (long time ago, in the 80's) always thought it would be a cool job to review music for rolling stone (or some music mag, and hey back then it would have been LP's!). anyway, a few months ago i said to myself, well why not try it, so on the "blog" section of my myspace page, i decided to start reviewing the loop cd's i've traded w/ folks. and boy i will say it was not easy, and lately i've had no time, but i did get through 80% of collection. sadly, i think the way music seems to be going, most people just post mp3 clips on web, and i don't really sit and listen to music that way (mainly b/c i don't have a computer at home)...so they are there for viewing if you care, i will warn you, it is harder than i thought and boy i wish i had a way w/ words, but i don't.....

http://www.myspace.com/scotthansen

happy looping...
s---
ps-i will say i have been having fun experimenting w/ little noise loops w/ my behringer tweakalizer, i think it records about 8 sec (in long mode), and you can reverse it, send pitch up or down an octave (reverse down an octave gives it that slowed down reverse tape "feel"-my fave setting). and the filters i have been enjoying also...
well, i'll be away from my email for the summer, so happy summer to all....