Re: Let's play a game- it's called Imagine The Perfect Looper

This will likely be no help as my perfect looper will never be made, or
remotely desirable to most, but it's fun to play along.

I'd want a 1/4" tape loop housed in an easily switchable, user-loadable
cartridge (allowing different loop lengths), four tracks controllable
via faders on the unit, four play heads, reverse play, four tape speeds,
an output for each track post and pre play head, an internal patching
matrix so that any track could be routed to any other, two effect sends,
and panning. Track select, punch-in, reverse and tape speed controllable
via remote pedal.

Oh, and each track should have a tube input amplifier. :-D

Cost is no object for this pipe dream.

consider my order placed,

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com