Re: SouthEast Loopers? (US)

Scott Duncan wrote:
> Hey Andy, I'm in Western NC in Andrews, NC -- about 2 + hours from
> Atlanta. I'm eager to see & hear other loopers (like Kevin
> "Kalimbaman" ). I hang out in Asheville, NC all the time, because of
> it's vibrant music scene. Been practicing & looping a good while;
> ready to hook up with others. Glad to help if possible.
Hi Scott,

I just got home from a week of hiking in the Linville and Asheville
areas; Roan Mountain, Wilson Creek, Weisman's View (saw the lights!),
Looking Glass Rock, and Moog Music where I got some personal time with
the Moog Guitar prototype!  I go yearly.  Where in WNC are you located?
I heard a friend's band in Asheville last Friday at Stella Blue on Patton.

Is anyone else on this list in the WNC area?

Cheers,

Bill