Re: Quest for a mobile recorder: summary (so far)

On Jun 20, 2008, at 3:39 PM, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
wrote:
> The way it looks, neither the H2 nor the H4 can do what I want it
> to do

I would imagine that, while recording from external line inputs while
the mics are live and recording, any tiny bump or physical shift of
the line cables would be recorded loud and clear.
This means you would have to position the H4 or H2 in such a way that
no one is going to accidently touch, walk on or disturb in any manner
the input cables.
And this restriction may mean that you will not be able to position
the recorder for the mics to capture optimally.

regards

BobC

http://tinyurl.com/yt8f8j

http://www.youtube.com/tynego