Re: quick edp question

What I like to do using this technique, is that I have an old drum machine (Dr Groove in fact) that puts out midi notes. I have one pattern programed with a multiply note followed by a rec note VERY fast after each other, forget what the time is exactly but maybe is a 128th of a bar? Then on my next pattern I have a whole string of UNDO´s, the whole pattern filled up. So first I get an almighty biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig as the loop becomes very short, then its starts moving slowely thru the recorded material til it cant undo no more.... If I have overdub on then I can add into that biiiiinging noise before it runs out, When it gets past the new material it goes back to what it was doing, that is slowely working its way thru the old stuff... Very cool... especially if when half way thru the process you multiply back in to some sensible length.

I love to make an extremely long loop, then overdub onto it over and overm and THEN do this... you can go out the room, put on the kettle come back skin up (if I still did such a thing - which i dont) and its still buzzing away.