Re: Loft Soundscape

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> here are the first minutes of the soundscape that I played opening the
> Cologne Livelooping festival on May 31st in a venue called 'Loft'.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUav3FOhDI
>
> Michael www.michaelpeters.de

Thanks, I enjoyed listening to this while doing some boring
programming work. It was especially interesting for me since I was not
at the concert but heard you the week after in Berlin. I recognized
some sounds in the video from what I heard in Berlin. I agree with
another poster here that your "EDP SUS stuff" by the end really
sounded more like going through some filter with attach envelopes etc.
Cool sounds!

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen