AW: Pan FX Returns in Loop Mix: Stereo/Mono?

In most cases where you pan a stereo signal (meaning if you receive the
stereo signal in a stereo channel of your console, and then pan it), what
you do by turning the balance ("pan") pot is attenuate either the left or
the right channel.
That means, if you compare that to the signal returned to two separate mono
tracks, it's always as if the pans of these two mono tracks are set hard
left and hard right. With the channel fader of the stereo track, you adjust
the "higher" fader of your two mono channels, with the balance pot, you
adjust how much the other fader is lower.

Basically that means that you can't pan a stereo channel.

Workaround: get a mixer with tons of mono channels. Return your fx to mono
channels, and then you can adjust center position, width and relative
volume
of both channels.

        Rainer