Re: In praise of the FCB1010 - the instantly playable control approach. Made for BLASTING!

yup, it is ridiculous. i do still hope to lose the repeaters and the pedal for my next trip.

economy-wise though, i've been flying most recently for corporate gigs, where they pay for all the travel. so i shouldn't really complain because i'm not personally paying the fees (although i have to explain them!). but for carbon reasons i want to fly less. its something i think about every time and why i try not to do "one-off" gigs anymore (where i'm flown to some distant location for one concert).