Beginning of the BEMF3 Videos

I just got this year's Boise Experimental Music Festival videos on DVD and I'm starting to render them for the web.

Here are a few of me playing with others:

Kribophoric (Krispen Hartung & Robert Sterling)

Krispen Hartung (guitar), Brian McFadin (sax/bass clarinet, etc), and Jared Hallock (percussion, etc)

Both of these are with the mini jazz guitar and my max/msp system.

Kris

p.s. Rainer, yes, I can send you some data DVDs now!  :)