Re: Optimizing Windows for looping

On a new WinXP Laptop the thing I found that made most difference
was changing the Power profile to "Always On".
Usually, laptops slow down the processor to save battery life,
and bring it up to speed as needed, which is a nice idea unless
you're trying to run audio at minimum latency ( the "speed up"
isn't fast enough to prevent glitching)

andy butler