Re: Tapping into your musical/improvisational ideas and skills for my classroom!

Forgot to include this - several months ago I started making a list of
all the decent instrumental hip hop albums I could find on emusic. The
"Play" button gives you an mp3 playlist of 30 second samples.

http://www.emusic.com/lists/showlist.html?lid=22148529&nickname=MDavignon&cs=1

They're not all great, but I'd say more than half have a lot of cool
stuff in 'em. My favorite is "Oxstrumentals" by El-P.

Matt