Re: OT reducing your carbon footprint

it's the whole USA and its calves - most of the world
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
www.glassWing.com www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com www.joannesales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com
www.broombusters.org

On 4-Sep-08, at 7:01 PM, sheila olson wrote:

Hi all,

If you think your state or local governments are broke, please check this site out.

http://cafr1.com/

Best to all.

          joe

On Sep 3, 2008, at 12:52 AM, William Walker wrote:Dear list,
 I know this is off topic but I feel it’s relevant.

 California has had a several week impasse over creating a new budget, Why? I believe in part it’s because the state is broke and everyone is fighting for the crumbs.