From: Daryl Shawn <highhorse@mhorse.com>
Subject: Re: Monsters of Loop
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 1:16 PM

Uh oh, this is gonna get out of hand real fast! There are a lot of
Frisell fans here (Ted, I'm afraid to get you started). For maximum
loopage, if that's what you're looking for, I'd recommend the trio
record w/ Dave Holland and Elvin Jones, or the solo record Ghost Town.
In general, I don't think he's put out a subpar record yet, though it
all ranges from very outside (Richter 858) to very inside (the
aforementioned "Good Dog, Happy Man").

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com