Loop improvisation video in memory of Richard Wright

Thanks, Tim,

This is a moving tribute to a wonderful artist who has left us too early.

Rick

ps  for some oddly synchronistic reason that I'm sure Richard would have
appreciated,
I got out some old video imagery of a loop performance
I did with toys at the Santa Cruz Digital Arts Festival a few years back
and
looked at it tonight.

There, magically, in one piece,  was the exact same toy xylophone toy
that you used in your video.   I looped her with three other wind up toy
drummers
in that concert while two butoh dancers dressed as ghostly rag dolls
dance improvisatorally.