Re: 73-D

Hi Per and Group

Thanks for your response to this intriguing topic.

I do not only respect but also admire the artship AND marketing
techniques of NIN, Radiohead and the like. But are we talking about
the same thing here? - Those guys have built up a reputation in the
pop biz for quite a while and seem to be able to sell whatever
physical/non physical product to a wide range of different customers
within an already existing fan base.

For my part, I am humbly trying to get some attention and a few
rolling dollari as a composing newcomer.

Cheers

Phil

Philipp Zurcher
Elfenauweg 2