Re: Reseting Loop Function on Line 6 Delay Modeler?

Hi Margaret,

The easiest way to clear a loop on the DL4 is simply to be sure there
isn't one playing when you step on the 'record' button. If you're going
from an 'off' state, it'll automatically start a new loop (erasing the
stopped one from the volatile memory), while if you hit that same button
(on the far left) while a loop is playing, it'll overdub onto the existing
loop.

-t-

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson