RE: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

> Or you can just kick my ass

How about a gentle caress?

> I feel like a jerk

Don't.  We all make unfortunate word (and cc) choices from time to time.

I'm well aware of the differences of opinion about what constitutes
"intellectual property" in the world of looping.  I don't believe I've
ever tried to mislead people about the origins of many Mobuis
concepts, this is quite clear if you read the manual.  But I know
that this isn't always understood by newer users, and this
might be antagonizing to some people.

I think debate on this subject would be healthy for the community,
though this list may not be the best place for that.

Cheers,
Jeff