AW: AW: Looperlative LP1 for sale in europe

> Sorry, but the Repeater time-stretches to keep the loop's
> length intact while transposing. That's a different concept.

Actually, the Repeater can do both: independent pitch transpose/time
stretch, as well as varispeed analogous to Mobius' rate shift. The second
concept, however, is not available from the front panel; you need to use
MIDI CCs.

I believe Bill Walker would be the first one to point out that this really
works - he (as well as me) got that CC assigned to an expression pedal.

        Rainer