From: Kayla Kavanagh <irishkayla@googlemail.com>
Sent: 30 September 2008 15:01
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: New Looper :)

Sorry about that - I've sorted my 'reply to' email address now so hopefully replies will now go to the group!

I'm gutted that I can't be at the Norwich event on 11th Oct as I'm playing the One Planet Festival the same day :( Would have been fantastic to meet some of you guys in person ... if there's anything coming up in the UK or Europe please do let me know as I'd love to be there!

Happy Looping :)

K x

--
Kayla's website: http://www.kaylakavanagh.com