Y2K8 LOOPFEST finances

Due to severe financial struggles on the part of everyone,
the Y2K8 Looping Festival has only received 10% of the funding
from previous years.

We are in severe danger of not paying our staff (who work for
over 30 hours at the three days of the festival) and also of
losing money for the festival itself (which I will be responsible
for),

Because of this I wanted to ask for everyone's help in whatever
way they can.

To white:

1)   We just cannot allow guests this year.   I've been
very liberal about this in the past but the venue is too small
and there are over 60 people amongst performing artists and
staff filling the room without adding to the coffers.
PLEASE FORGIVE US THIS ONE, FOLKS and don't hassle
the volunteer staff at the door about this one.

2) There will be a limited number of t-shirts for sale at the venue
$20  all sizes except  $22 for XX or XXX sizes.  Proceeds
go to the staff of the festival.

3)  I will make special high quality  laser poster copies
of the beautiful poster for people who want one if they contact me well
in advance (like this weekend).  They'll sell for $10/each

4)  If you are doing okay, financially, and can afford it,  I will gladly
accept donations to the festival.    I promise that ALL donations
will go, only,  for paying the volunteer staff!
You can PayPal me at this account      looppool(at)cruzio(dot)com

Thanks for your help and understanding.
We have an awesome festival this year.

Many heartfelt thanks all the artists who are all performing without
compensation!!!!!!
Much gratitude to Ted Killian,  our graphics artists..........Krispen
Hartung,  our
webmaster................Chris Roberts, who donated our website to
us..........Bob Beede.......
who printed the huge festival posters for free
and TO ALL OF THE AMAZING FOLKS WHO HAVE DONATED MONEY
OR TIME to this wonderful festival.

We'll see you all really soon.

love, Rick