Re: WWW.Y2KLOOPFEST.COM-i need a lift!!!!

Luis I look fwd to meeting you and hearing you at this  year's fest.  I too have to leave Monday AM prob 9ish.  I'm planning going bus to San Jose though there is an outside chance I might have a car but trying to get around it. If I do as a plan b for you I could give you a lift if you wanted to leave that AM otherwise join me on das bus.  Safe travels and look fwd to meeting you.

Jim